It's Simple. You Deserve
At DLCS, we understand that in the eyes of a patient, nothing is "routine". This is why our team of highly qualified dermatopathologists take care to ensure accurate and fast results for every biopsy they read. With decades of expertise and fueled by a commitment to patient care, our board-certified dermatopathologists are available to discuss any case with you, anytime.
- Oral dermatological conditions: a clinical study
- Functional melanocytes are readily reprogrammable from multilineage-differentiating stress-enduring (muse) cells, distinct stem cells in human...
- Perivascular hair follicle stem cells associate with a venule annulus
- Possible roles of barrier-to-autointegration factor 1 in regulation of keratinocyte differentiation and proliferation
- Onychomycosis in close quarter living review of the literature
- FDA panel seeks tighter controls on hydrocodone-containing products
- A review of the pharmacologic options for the treatment of alcohol dependence
- Varenicline: An oral partial nicotine agonist for smoking cessation
- A review of nonpharmacologic and pharmacologic therapies for smoking cessation
- Genetic targets help alcohol addiction, study finds
- Understanding the costs and treatments of alcohol abuse and dependence (PDF)
- New class may help smokers quit, curb post-cessation weight gain