It's Simple. You Deserve
At DLCS, we understand that in the eyes of a patient, nothing is "routine". This is why our team of highly qualified dermatopathologists take care to ensure accurate and fast results for every biopsy they read. With decades of expertise and fueled by a commitment to patient care, our board-certified dermatopathologists are available to discuss any case with you, anytime.
- Hepatitis c virus genotypes among patients with lichen planus in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- The skin landscape in diabetes mellitus. Focus on dermocosmetic management
- Early versus later presentations of venous malformations: where and why?
- Pyoderma gangrenosum - a review of 24 cases observed over 10 years
- Comparison of the efficacies of intermittent and continuous low-dose isotretinoin regimens in the treatment of...
- FDA panel seeks tighter controls on hydrocodone-containing products
- A review of the pharmacologic options for the treatment of alcohol dependence
- Varenicline: An oral partial nicotine agonist for smoking cessation
- A review of nonpharmacologic and pharmacologic therapies for smoking cessation
- Genetic targets help alcohol addiction, study finds
- Understanding the costs and treatments of alcohol abuse and dependence (PDF)
- New class may help smokers quit, curb post-cessation weight gain